eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, Streaming Films
View the Bilbo+ website.
View the Cloud Library website.
Libby by Overdrive
E-books and e-audiobooks from the Serra Cooperative Library System. Use the Overdrive Libby app to download e-books and e-audiobooks to your phone, tablet, Kindle, or another device. Available in Windows, Apple, and Android compatible formats.
View the Overdrive website.
Ebooks from the Califa group (a non-profit library consortium). Over 70,000 e-books from a collection of popular fiction and nonfiction genres including romance, mysteries, travel, technical, crafts, cooking, college study guides, and more. Includes the popular "Dummies" series of self-learning books.
View the Enki website.
View the BiblioBoard website.
View the Flipster website.
WorldCat lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals. You can search for popular books, music CDs, and videos, all of the physical items you're used to getting from libraries. You can also discover many new kinds of digital content, such as downloadable audiobooks. You may also find article citations with links to their full text; authoritative research materials, such as documents and photos of local or historic significance; and digital versions of rare items that aren't available to the public. Because WorldCat libraries serve diverse communities in dozens of countries, resources are available in many languages.
View the WorldCat website.
Coronado Historic Newspapers
Coronado Newspaper Collection-The Coronado Public Library has digitized its collection of local newspapers from 1887 to 2013. This digitization project was made possible through funding from the Judith Bond Bequest and with permission from Dean Eckenroth, publisher of the Coronado Eagle-Journal. Digital newspaper collections from other California cities are also available on this website.
View the Coronado Historic Newspapers website.
Digital Public Library of America
The Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) is an all-digital online library that compiles information from millions of photographs, manuscripts, books, sounds, images, and more from libraries, archives, and museums in the US. From Sumerian stone tablets to the Magna Carta, the US Constitution, and more.
Access to over 30,000 films, including award-winning documentaries, rare titles, film festival favorites, classic films, indie, and world cinema with collections from Paramount, Criterion, The Great Courses, PBS, and many independent filmmakers.
View the Kanopy website.
Digital Full Textbooks from the Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Business Plans Handbook 2017 to 2018
- CaseBase: Case Studies in Global Business 2012
- College Bluebook 2018
- Scholarships, Fellowships, and Loans 2012
- Encyclopedia of Education 2003
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations 2012
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine 2011
- UXL Encyclopedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances 2006
- Encyclopedia of World Biography 2004
- American Decades 2001
- American Indian Removal and the Trail to Wounded Knee 2010
- Hidden Human Computers: The Black Women of NASA 2017
- History Behind the Headlines: The Origins of Conflicts Worldwide 2003
- Jim Crow: A Historical Encyclopedia of the American Mosaic 2014
- Memories of the Enslaved: Voices from the Slave Narratives 2015
- Basic English Grammar for Dummies 2015
- Novels for Students 1998 to 2003
- Hate Crimes in America 2017
- American Law Yearbook 2011 to 2012
- Schirmer Encyclopedia of Film 2007
- Encyclopedia of Religion 2005
- Alternative Energy 2007