- Using Your Library
- Using Your Library From Home
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, Streaming Films
eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, Streaming Films
A new streaming service that partners with libraries to provide communities with unlimited access to an exciting, ad-free catalog of groundbreaking films and captivating television on any device.
View the Biblio+ website.
Access e-Books and eAudiobooks through Cloud Library. Simply enter your library card number and enjoy.
View the Cloud Library website.
View a tutorial on Cloud Library.
Libby by Overdrive
E-books and e-audiobooks from the Serra Cooperative Library System. Use the Overdrive Libby app to download e-books and e-audiobooks to your phone, tablet, Kindle, or another device. Available in Windows, Apple, and Android compatible formats.
View the Overdrive website.
View a tutorial on Libby.
Access to over 30,000 films, including award-winning documentaries, rare titles, BBC titles, film festival favorites, classic films, indie, and world cinema with collections from Paramount, Criterion, The Great Courses, PBS, and many independent filmmakers.
View the Kanopy website.
View a tutorial on Kanopy.
Ebooks from the Califa group (a non-profit library consortium). Over 70,000 e-books from a collection of popular fiction and nonfiction genres including romance, mysteries, travel, technical, crafts, cooking, college study guides, and more. Includes the popular "Dummies" series of self-learning books.
View the Enki website.
Access to full-text BiblioBoard Public, plus content provided by others. Includes new fiction, comic books, award-winning videos, children's books, and much more.
View the BiblioBoard website.
View a tutorial on BiblioBoard.
Flipster-has top magazines such as Time, People, Sports Illustrated, Money, Prevention, The New Yorker, and many more!
View the Flipster website.
View a tutorial on Flipster.
WorldCat lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals. You can search for popular books, music CDs, and videos, all of the physical items you're used to getting from libraries. You can also discover many new kinds of digital content, such as downloadable audiobooks. You may also find article citations with links to their full text; authoritative research materials, such as documents and photos of local or historic significance; and digital versions of rare items that aren't available to the public. Because WorldCat libraries serve diverse communities in dozens of countries, resources are available in many languages.
View the WorldCat website.
Digital Public Library of America
The Digital Public Library of America (DPLA) is an all-digital online library that compiles information from millions of photographs, manuscripts, books, sounds, images, and more from libraries, archives, and museums in the US. From Sumerian stone tablets to the Magna Carta, the US Constitution, and more.
View the Digital Public Library of America website.
Digital Full Textbooks from the Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Alternative Energy 2007
- American Decades 2001
- American Indian Removal and the Trail to Wounded Knee 2010
- American Law Yearbook 2011 to 2012
- Basic English Grammar for Dummies 2015
- Business Plans Handbook 2017 to 2018
- CaseBase: Case Studies in Global Business 2012
- College Bluebook 2018
- Critical Survey of Drama
- Encyclopedia of Education 2003
- Encyclopedia of Religion 2005
- Encyclopedia of World Biography 2004
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine 2011
- Hate Crimes in America 2017
- Heroes & Heroines
- Hidden Human Computers: The Black Women of NASA 2017
- History Behind the Headlines: The Origins of Conflicts Worldwide 2003
- Jim Crow: A Historical Encyclopedia of the American Mosaic 2014
- Memories of the Enslaved: Voices from the Slave Narratives 2015
- Novels for Students 1998 to 2003
- Race in American Film
- Schirmer Encyclopedia of Film 2007
- Scholarships, Fellowships, and Loans 2012
- The Stonewall Riots
- UXL Encyclopedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances 2006
- We Did What?! Offensive and Inappropriate Behavior in American History
- Women with Wings
- World Mythology
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations 2012